Attending ILTS 2023 allows you to participate in 60 scientific sessions revolving around all aspects of liver transplantation and includes special formats such as the Pre-meeting Symposium, Meet the Experts Sessions, and workshops. You will discuss the latest advances on the care of liver transplantation patients and receive state-of-the-art updates in clinical and basic science.
Join us at the world’s premier congress on liver transplantation!
Licage at ILTS 2023
Session 1: LICAGE/ELITA Session
- Neuromonitoring/ICP monitoring for Acute Liver Failure pre-LT: Changes in practice.
- Renal dysfunction (acute and chronic) after LT: etiologies and outcomes.
- Liver transplant in the critically ill patient: When to proceed with caution.
- Management of sepsis in the ACLF patient before and after liver transplant.
Session 2: ILTS Anesthesia/Critical Care and CV Combined Session
- History of transplant anesthesia: how did we change general anesthesia. Do we need a dedicated transplant Anesthesia/ICU physician?
- Cardio-pulmonary evaluation for LT candidates: what is the prohibitive risk?
- Hemodynamic perioperative monitoring in Pediatric Liver Transplantation.
- LT for rare conditions: HELLP syndrome, Fontan Physiology, Sickle cell